Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome!

       Welcome to my blog! This blog contains all of the essays that I have composed during the duration of the first term in my English class. In my blog, you will be able to read all of my efforts, creativity, and my thoughts all put into writing. As you read my blogs, you may appreciate them and see that even though they aren't perfect, they are decent works of literature.

        What is writing? For me, simply put, writing is putting together sentences that cohere to one another to form an idea for the subject/topic. Writing does not demand much, only your patience, creativity, and time. Through writing, you can express your emotions, thoughts, opinions, among others. Writing is not only an outlet for one's creativity and inner thoughts, but also a way for someone to improve their skills. How? One example would be the improvement of one's vocabulary through writing literary pieces and essays. Another would be the usage of correct grammar and proper punctuation marks. Yet another would be the improvement of one's sentence structuring. The significance of writing activities are countless; all of which are important especially to me, a student.

        With that being said, I hope you will be entertained and enlightened while reading my essays/blog entries.   Have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment